Designed for water rescue situations, this 2mm Men's XCEL Military Diver Shorty Springsuit is great for warmer water temps! Flexible and comfortable, this suit features ultrastretch neoprene in the underarm area and has a minimal seam design for optimal stretch! The flatlock seams are durable and lie flat and smooth against the skin and the OS zipper is an offset back zip which keeps the zipper off of the spine. Other features include: an adjustable velcro wrap collar with inner SmoothSkin lining and a wind-resistant Texture Skin outer front chest!
XCEL Military Diver Wetsuits are generally only available to military and law enforcement. We bought a contract overrun, which means for a limited time they are available in limited sizes. These are the wetsuits of choice for SEAL's, Navy Divers, and the CSAR community. All military models are made in the USA to meet government purchasing requirements. Logos are subdued and placement may vary from pictures.
- Smarter OS Back Entry System keeps zipper off the spine to reduce pressure and increase flexibility and comfort; plus an adjustable Velcro wrap collar with inner SmoothSkin lining
- Comfortable, lightweight UltraStretch Neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability in the underarms
- Wind-resistant Texture Skin outer front chest
- Durable, comfortable 7-thread Flatlock Seam Construction lies flat and smooth against your skin
- Less Seam = More Stretch: Designed with fewer panels to minimize seams and maximize stretch
- Water Temp Rating: 70 Degrees & Up
- Style: Shorty Springsuit
- Thickness: 2mm
- Neoprene Type: 100% Stretch
- Seam Construction: Flatlock
- Zipper Style: Back Zip
Manufacturer P/N: MM2201U8
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.