This tactile combat glove brings dexterity and protection to the field. The design offers superb weapons-handling performance. Massif Wolverine Stretch Nomex fabric gives FR protection. Digital FR leather on the palm and fingers gives excellent tactility, while strategically placed vents manage moisture. Leather knuckles and wrist stirrups provide support and protection. Double-needle stitching prevents blown seams in the field.
INTENDED USAGE: Technical weapons-handling glove for patrolling and combat
- Massif Wolverine Stretch Nomex fabric passes the stringent ASTM D 6413 standard for flame resistance
- Fabric offers abrasion resistance and FR protection
- Digital FR leather palm and fingers for excellent durability and tactility
- Leather and stretch fabric combination improves dexterity and venting
- Digital leather knuckles offer protection
- Articulated thumb for increased control
- Leather wrist stirrup creates support and a snug fit
- Double-needle stitching for durability
- Pull loop for easy on/off
- Kevlar thread provides additional FR protection
|SMALL (7)||MEDIUM (8)||LARGE (9)||X-LARGE (10)|
|Circumference||7 – 7.75"||8 – 85"||9 – 9.5"||9.5 – 10"|
|Length||6.5 – 7"||7.5 – 8"||8.5 – 9"||9 – 9.5"|
|Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles, do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.||
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Flame resistant, no Velcro, perfect color and fit.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.