The Discreet Carry Concepts Monoblock Gear Clip is a popular modification to inside the waistband holsters, knife sheaths, and other gear that needs to be secured along the belt line. DCC clips are made of spring steel and are an excellent choice if you’re concerned about durability of your mounting platform or want to reduce the profile. They have the added advantage of grabbing clothing, enabling you to use them without a belt, as long as your pants are capable of holding the weight.
The Monoblock is engineered to be mounted directly to the holster body or other solid surface. Recommended hardware configuration from top to bottom: Screw, steel washer, Monoblock clip, body of the holster. The nut is placed on the inside. For some applications, the metal washer can be placed behind the clip or may not be used at all.
- Standard DMG/Cu finish on all components, color DCC dark matte grey
- Non reflective and resists corrosion very well
- Marked with the DCC logo
- Works with or without a belt.
- Length: 2.73" OAL
- Compatibility: Fits over belts up to 1.5"
- Mounting: (2) .220"H x .300"W horizontal slotted mounting holes will work with spacing that is .860" - 1.15" on center.
- (2x) Low profile 1/4” Chicago Screws brand combo screws with reusable thread patching (pre applied threadlocker)
- (2x) steel washers
- (2x) steel square nuts makes it easy to counter hold with a wrench or your fingers in tight areas
- Once assembled, always double check clearances to ensure the nuts or screws will not contact your equipment before use
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.