There are plenty of pistol magazine pouches out on the market, some of them decent but few have the required retention and limited footprint demanded from a pistol pouch. Enter the Shaw Comcepts DEP (Double Elastic Pistol) Pouch
The main consideration for the DEP Pouch is tight retention. This is achieved by a doubled layer of 3" elastic as well as a friction pad on the interior made of HANK (High Abrasion Neoprene Kevlar). Shaw chose a 3" elastic as it allows both full-size and compact handgun magazines to stick out sufficiently for a more confident grasp. The body and mounting is comprised of a Cordura laminate material that keeps the weight down while keeping the pouch durable.
- Doubled Up Mil-Spec Elastic for Tight Mag Retention
- HANK Lined Inner for Friction & Retention
- Loops for Shockcord Retention if Desired
- 3" Deep Coverage to Allow Sufficient Grasp of the Magazine
- MOLLE / PALS Mounting - 2 Columns Required
- Proudly made in the USA / Berry Compliant
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.