Available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The DBAL-A3 civilian model is based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters. And just like the restricted models, this unit offers the latest advances in IR and visible laser technology. The dual-beam infrared laser and illuminator combination is extremely accurate in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition. The visible green laser's direct diode allows for cold weather operation as low as -20°C.
- Low-profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Dual remote cable ports – remote fire and visible override
- High and low power modes
- Single laser activation switch – tap and release for momentary activation, tap twice for 5 minute continuous on
- Activation/Low battery indicator light
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III Hardcoat Anodized Body
- Attach to any Picatinny rail using patented, self-adjusting Quick Release HT Mount
- Visible green laser
- Weight (w/ batteries, dust cover, rail mount, and dual cable remote switch)* 7.7 ±0.4 oz. / 218 ±11.2 grams
- Submersible to 10 m for 2 hours
- Manufacturer P/N: 9009
- Case Color: Desert Sand (Tan)
- Laser Color: Green
- Visible Laser: <5 mW, Class 3R
- IR Pointer: <0.7 mW, Class I
- IR Illuminator: <4 mW, Class 3R
- Made in the USA
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.