The CHLK™ Belt Kit is a revolutionary approach to the modern battle belt – able to act as a low profile pistol belt or a full capacity MOLLE belt kit. CHLK - short for "Combat Helo Load Rated Kit" - was designed and built around the needs of the helicopter assaulters. They needed a belt kit that was super low profile with fewer snag liabilities and load rated to be able to 'clip in' and provide life saving tethering to the aircraft.
- NATURALLY FITTING - Your waist is not a barrel. Ever notice how your favorite belt has a well established curve when you lay it on a table? That's why it fits so well. With the CHLK Belt, Blue Force Gear designed the belt with the curve already built in.
- FULLY MOLLE COMPATIBLE - The CHLK Belt uses MOLLEminus precision laser cut slots can support a wide range of pouches with varying attachments. With three "rows", pouches can be mounted at different heights for ease of access and comfort.
- LOAD RATED TETHER POINTS & BUCKLE - Designed for the airborne units that double their war belts as safety equipment. The CHLK Belt has two semi-rigid tether points at the rear and the front left. Mil-spec load rated webbing spans the circumference and connects with a battle proven AustriAlpin COBRA Buckle that will exceed the requirements for harness equipment.
- COUNTOURED OUTER BELT- The CHLK Belt is produced with a curve very similar to a worn leather belt for greater comfort and to eliminate unnatural ‘ride up’ with a flat produced war belt.
VERSATILE INNER BELT - The inner belt is worn weaving through your pant loops and is reversible to be pattern matched and can be worn as a standalone pistol belt.
Capacity: 3500lbs load rating (Static)
- Materials: Rigid Composite Laminate, ULTRAcomp™ laminate, TEX 70 bonded nylon thread, and Tubular webbing
- Weight: 11.1 oz (Size 32)
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the CHLK™ Belt Kit is made in the USA with excellence and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
It is for sure super solid and the size chart is pretty spot on. The only negative thing I have is you have to just about use their Molly pouches and a-little limited in that area. Had some mag pouches I like personally that are different and use a button. The button is too big to pass threw the belt material. Otherwise it’s a super great set up.
I love the belt. It's super comfortable and really well built. I feel obligated to mention that weaving in molle minus is difficult but my mag pouches are not going anywhere. Overall would recommend to a friend.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.