At 31kN (almost 7000lbs) the Force D is one of the strongest aluminum carabiners in the world. The Force D is an affordable, rock solid design, that has proven itself in the field around the globe. Whether it’s used in recreational climbing, military applications, or rescue scenarios, this carabiner is designed to get the job done. Available in locking and non-locking versions, and in tactical non-reflective colors, the Force D offers lasting versatility and value.
The Force D Screw-lok provides tried-and-true locking, without the complications and aggravations of other methods. And SMC’s commitment to quality means that every lock and unlock will be smooth and precise time and time again.
NSN: 8465-01-555-0093 (Black)FEATURES
- Generous gate clearances with deep baskets provide effortless clipping
- ISO Cold-forged from aircraft-quality aluminum
- Low cost, high strength qualities perfect for recreational climbing, military, law enforcement, and OEM applications.
- Effortless and simple Screw-lok option provides added security against accidental opening
- Classic D shape carries loads toward stronger, non-gated side
- Hooded gates offer smooth rope-bearing surfaces
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Dimensions: 4.2” x 2.15”
- Gate opening: .63"
- Weight: 2.6oz (74g)
- Made in the USA
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.