At 31kN (almost 7000lbs) the Force D is one of the strongest aluminum carabiners in the world. The Force D is an affordable, rock solid design, that has proven itself in the field around the globe. Whether it’s used in recreational climbing, military applications, or rescue scenarios, this carabiner is designed to get the job done. Available in locking and non-locking versions, and in tactical non-reflective colors, the Force D offers lasting versatility and value.
The Force TAC-D models offer a unique ‘Tactical’ matte anodization process. Producing a carabiner with reduced shine and glare, that is perfect for military, law enforcement, and hunting applications where covertness is a must. The TAC-D models offer the same great quality, in a much stealthier package.
NSN: 5340-01-583-2787 (Black)
- Generous gate clearances with deep baskets provide effortless clipping
- ISO Cold-forged from aircraft-quality aluminum
- Low cost, high strength qualities perfect for recreational climbing, military, law enforcement, and OEM applications.
- Effortless and simple Screw-lok option provides added security against accidental opening
- Classic D shape carries loads toward stronger, non-gated side
- Hooded gates offer smooth rope-bearing surfaces
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Dimensions: 4.2” x 2.15”
- Gate opening: .78”
- Weight: 2.3oz (65g)
- 3 Sigma test: Major axis
- 31 kN
- Minor axis– 9kN
- Gate open– 9kN
- Made In USA
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.