The Mayflower UW Chest Rig Gen IV is a low-profile mission focused vest built to be ambidextrous and designed to carry the following: 4 ea 5.56mm magazines, 2 pistol magazines, up to 2 small radios (PRC-152/MBITR) as well as two GP pockets. The H style harness features loops to route antennas, comms wires and hydration bladder tubing and is removable via 4 one inch ITW-Nexus side release buckles and designed to be mounted to the front of the Low-Profile Armor Carrier. The body of the chest rig has a built in map pocket with a velcro closure. Elastic is provided for cable management and antenna relocation.
All buckles are ITW-Nexus IR and all materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
- Carries 4x 5.56mm mags, 2x pistol mags, up to 2x small radios
- Two GP pockets
- Loops to route antennas, wires and hydration bladder tubing
- Four one inch ITW-Nexus side release buckles
- Designed to mount to front of Low-Profile Armor Carrier
- Built in map pocket with a velcro closure
- 500D Cordura Construction
- 100% Made in the USA
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.