The G11 mount features several points of adjustment for proper fit and eye relief, and utilizes a force to overcome flip mechanism to stow the NVG when not in use. A horn interface provides firm attachment of the AN/PVS-7 and AN/PVS-14, with currently fielded AN/PVS-14 arm, to a variety of combat helmets. Mount/shroud kits available.
- Horn interface securely locks NVG into place
- Force to overcome flip mechanism
- Maintains a very low profile on the helmet
- Ergonomic adjustments allow for one handed operation
- Compatible with all Wilcox shrouds (except lo-pro)
- Under Contract with U.S ARMY
- Backed by Wilcox’s 5 year warranty
- Dimensions (Operational): 4.65” L x 2.58” W x 3.80” H
- Weight: 0.40 lb (6.35 oz)
- Material Construction: Lightweight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates: AN/PVS-7B/D, AN/PVS-14 (Bayonet Style)
- Vertical Height Adjustment: <0.90” Total Travel
- Fore/Aft Travel: <1.6” Total Travel
- Tilt to Horizon: <12º Above, <5º Below
- Flip: 110º
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.