Certain localities and international destinations have laws and limits as to what items can be sold, or as to what we can/cannot send. If your order (shipping and/or billing address) is against any of these restrictions, we reserve the right to refuse part or all of the order. The below information provides guidance on purchases only and should not be considered legal advice. While we strive to provide accurate and up to date information, laws at the federal, state, and local levels are subject to change. It is your responsibility to fully understand the laws in your area and to ensure that any transactions can be completed in a legal manner. If you wish to report errors or provide additional information please do so using the Contact Us link in the navigation bar.
MAGAZINE CAPACITY (LAST UPDATED 9/15/2020)
- California: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Colorado: No magazine above 15 rounds.
- Connecticut: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Hawaii: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Aurora, IL: No magazine above 15 rounds.
- Cook County, IL: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Franklin Park, IL: No magazine above 16 rounds.
- Highland Park, IL: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Oak Park, IL: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Riverdale, IL: No magazine above 35 rounds.
- South Bend, IN: No magazine above 15 rounds.
- Maryland: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- Massachusetts: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- New Jersey: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- New York: No magazine above 10 rounds.
- New York City, NY: No magazine above 5 rounds.
- Vermont: No rifle magazine above 10 rounds, and no handgun magazine above 15 rounds.
- Washington DC (District of Columbia): No magazine above 10 rounds.
BODY ARMOR (LAST UPDATED 9/26/2019)
- Connecticut: The state of Connecticut prohibits the sale of body armor over the web. Sales are only allowed face-to-face.
Convicted felons surrender their right to own body armor. The US has a federal ban on the possession of body armor by convicted felons.
All armor sales items may not be returned for any reason. All sales are final. Orders may be cancelled, but cannot be returned once delivery or pick-up is made.
Due to contracts with the following brands, we are unable to ship their products outside of the United States. If an order is placed with any items from this brand, and using an international shipping address, the order will be cancelled. However, orders may be placed with international credit cards or billing addresses as long as the products are shipped to a US address.
- S&S Precision
- Smith Optics
ITAR/EAR Export Restriction
If an item is marked as ITAR/EAR restricted, it cannot be exported or sold to non-US citizens. We won't ship these items outside of the United States, and neither should you. This includes APO's. Specifically, "The Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22 Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130." We reserve the right to cancel orders that would violate ITAR/EAR.
We welcome orders from military members deployed or stationed overseas, however export restrictions due apply to these orders under US law. As such, we cannot send export restricted items to military addresses. Service members, please have ITAR/EAR restricted items sent to your US address or stateside military base.
Bitcoin cannot be used for orders containing export restricted items. Orders will be cancelled at our discretion.