The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Trouser is a lightweight, breathable, quick-drying alternative to the standard issue ACU used by the U.S. Army. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes.
- Covered fly with button fly
- Seven belt loops
- Two side hanging pockets
- Two front side pleated cargo pockets with button closure flaps
- High end of cargo pockets at front of pocket rather than rear like ACU
- Two lower leg side pockets with button closure flaps
- Side bellow cargo pockets with eyelet drain holes
- Double needle seat patch with gusset
- 100% nylon knee reinforcements
- Nylon tape at leg hem
- Drawstring waistband
- Internal anti-chafing knit fabric at knees for added comfort
- Lightweight nylon/cotton Ripstop fabric
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.