The Wilcox Filter Cover is an amber lens that quickly attached and detaches to a variety of Night Vision Goggles and Scopes. The unique padded rubber eye cup protects the eye socket from impact injury and the amber filter provides a tactical advantage by greatly reducing green eye splash common to all NVG devices
- MATERIAL: Wavelength Controlled Polycarbonate (Lexan), Rubber
- ACCOMMODATES: AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-7B, AN/PVS-7D, AN/PVS-15, AN/PVS-18, F4949, F5050, BNVD, BNVD-G
- MANUFACTURER: Wilcox Industries
- Quickly Attaches and Detaches an array of Night Vision Goggles and Scopes
- Unique Padded Rubber Eye Cup Protects Eye Socket from Impact Injury
- Amber Filter Provides Tactical Advantage, Greatly Reducing Green Eye Splash Common to all NVG Devices
- Molded Rubber Eyepiece Eliminates NVG Light Pollution from Escaping the Eyepiece
- Flat Matte Finish for Covertness in Combat Conditions
- Combat Proven by the US Special Operations Community and Domestic Law Enforcement Personnel
- Design Approach Cuts Down on Logistics and Overall System Cost
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.