The Velocity Systems 48 Hour Assault Pack is lightweight and built to provide the end user with a midsize bag for short duration operations or everyday use. The pack features two main zipper pockets that include a separate hydration bladder sleeve and an integrated zipper pocket for small accessories such as a cell phone or PDA.
The front of the 48 Hour Assault Pack has an open top stash pocket that is secured with ITW-Nexus IR buckle. For additional storage, the pack features PALS webbing on the left side and an open top pocket on the right side to hold a water bottle. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
- 3 storage pockets, 2 main zippered and 1 front stash pocket
- Internal water bladder pocket
- Internal zipper pocket for small accessories
- Open top pocket on right side
- 3 rows of PALS webbing on left side
- Small section of loop for patches or ID placards
- Side tension straps to compress unused space in the pack
- Size: 18” L x 11” W x 6” D
- All buckles are ITW-Nexus IR
- 100% Made in the USA
Qualitywise top notch and a well though out design. My only gripe is a relatively low volume for being a 48h pack. I doubt a fighting load for this timeframe would fit this pack, especially when considering carrying spare linked ammo (you need more link than you think) and possibly more sustainment. As a daypack it works great. I had stuff for a 16k hike in the bag in the pictures and it was around 80% full.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.