Your search is over if you are looking for the solution to using your military headset with your Kenwood 2 Pin compatible radio. Thoroughly tested on Otto Tac, MSA Sordin, 3M Peltor Comtac, and Ops-Core AMP Communication Headsets (U-174 down-leads with NATO WIRING). The DISCO32 U-94 Push-To-Talk for Kenwood 2-Pin is a genuine mil-spec NEXUS U-94 with all-black hardware and clothing clip included. Available in both low and high impedance models, for use with Kenwood 2-Pin compatible radios.
- All Black Hardware
- Custom Amplification Circuitry (Low Impedance Models)
- Cable length available in 20 Inches (Long) or 6 Inches (Short)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Water Resistant
- LOW IMPEDANCE MILITARY MIC (AMPLIFIED PTT): Low impedance (dynamic microphones) communication push to talks are compatible with the electrical systems of most high-end communication headsets like AMP, COMTAC, and OTTO. If you are unsure, check the microphone type on your headset. Any microphone that is labeled "dynamic" will be low impedance and require this option.
- HIGH IMPEDANCE CIVILIAN MIC (NON-AMPLIFED PTT): High impedance (electret or other non-dynamic microphones) push to talks are compatible with the electrical systems of certain headsets specific to Law Enforcement like TCI headsets with high impedance, or black MSA Sordins
- Kenwood: NX-230, NX-240, PMR-446, TH-D7AG, TH-D72A, TH-F6A, TH-F7E, TH-G71A, TH-K20A, TH-K21ATK208, TK220, TK240, TK240D, TK248, TK250, TK260, TK260G, TK270, TK270G, TK272G, TK308, TK320, TK340, TK340D, TK348, TK350, TK353, TK360, TK360G, TK370, TK370G, TK372G, TK373, TK430, TK431, TK2100(ProTalk), TK2102(ProPower), TK2130(ProTalk XLS), TK2160, TK2170, TK2200, TK2202, TK2207, TK2212, TK2300, TK-2300VP, TK-2302, TK2312, TK2360, TK3100(ProTalk), TK3101(FreeTalk XL), TK3102(ProPower), TK3207, TK3130(ProTalk XLS), TK3131 (FreeTalk XLS), TK3160, TK3170, TK3173, TK3200, TK3201, TK3202, TK3207, TK3212, TK3230, TK-3230XLS, TK3300, TK-3300VP, TK-3301E, TK-3302, TK3312, TK3360, TK-3400, Kenwood TK3402, TK5210, TK5400, TK5410, Kenwood TK-3401DE, Kenwood TK-3401DT, Kenwood TK-3501E, Kenwood TK-3501T TK-2400Uk, TK-2400VK, TK-2402Uk, TK-2402VK, TH-D74A TH-D74E
- TYT: TH-2r, TH-UVH2, TH-446, TH- F5, TH-F7, TH-F2, TH-F8, CP199, CP260 and HT700
- Eartec: MC-1000
- Olympia: P324R Two Way Radio
- WOUXUN: KG659, KG-659, KG659E, KG-659E, KG-669, PLUS, KG-UVD1P, KG-UV6D, KG-UV8D, KG-UV899, KG-929, KG-879, KG-859, KG-UV950P, KG-UV920P, KG-UV6D, KG-UV6D (PRO), KG-818, KG-829, KG-889, KG-869, KG-UVD1P, KG-816, KG-819, KG-833, KG-619, KG-639E, KG-659E, KG-669E, KG-679E, KG-689E, KG-699E, KG-703E, KG-UVA1
- WEIERWEI: VEV-3288S
- BaoFeng: UV5R, UV-3R+, UV-5RE, UV-5R+, 666S, 777S, 888S, BF-V85, UV-3R+, UV-200, UV-100, UV-5R, BF-888S, BF-F8, BF-FF8+, UV-B6, UV-B5, UV-3R, UV-5RA, UV-5RC, UV-6, BF-K5, BF-A5, F8PH, UV-82, UV-82HP, BF-F8+ or any other with a Kenwood style plug. (Baofeng Push to talk), DM-1701 and similar radios
- Puxing: 777, 888, Px-3288
- QUANSHENG: TG-K4AT, TG-2AT, TG-45AT, TG-42AT, TG-22AT, TG-25AT
- UA301, UA300, UA501,UA500, UA400, UA401
- Black Diamond Radio
- LINTON: LT-2288, LT-3288, LT-6288, LT-5288, LT-3188, LT-2188, LT-3260, LT-2268, LT-3268 , LT6188,LT3288
- Uniform Warehouse: UA500, UA501, UA550, UA551, UA300, UA301, UA400, UA401, UA700, UA600
- Hytera: TC-265, TC-268, TC-268S, TC-270, TC-270S, TC-365, TC-368, TC-368S, TC-370, TC-370S, TC-620, TC-700EX, X01
- Retevis: RT1, RT2, RT3, RT5, RT5R, RT7, RT8, RT21, RT22, RT23, RT24, RT25, RT27, RT80, RT81, H777
- AnyTone D878
With my job I have some issued PTTs from my agency that work with their specific radios that are professional quality . I have purchased some cheap brands in past to work with my personal radios and Peltor headset. They have all failed and did not work as advertised. This PTT from OffBase is more expensive then others I have tried but it works as well as any of my PTTs from my work. I should have spent the little bit extra and purchased this one from the start. I will be buying another one soon for a second radio of mine. Great product.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.