Using laser cut thermo plastic, Ferro Concepts have achieved a rigid cummerbund that increases stability and weight distribution for the operator. The 3AC has a hidden stretch section that automatically adjusts to the body under movement for improved comfort. Using hook and loop Velcro, it can be worn on any vest that has loop on the front and rear plate bags. Its rigidity allows the use of side armor without creating the sag often found in other cummerbund designs. Being only 3 inches tall it reduces unnecessary bulk and will accommodate any pouch with the MOLLE/PALS attachment system.
- Rigid design for stability and weight distribution
- Hidden stretch section automatically adjusts with body movement
- Compatible with vests utilizing loop Velcro
- MOLLE/PALS webbing compatible
- Velcro inside allows for quick don/doff of armor pockets
- D handles on front for easy don/doff
- 3” height allows for greater mobility
- Mission adaptable
- Includes both sides
- Medium: 22.5” long per side / 7 MOLLE cells per side
- Medium Weight: 7.2 OZ
- Large: 25.25” long per side / 9 MOLLE cells per side
- Large Weight: 8 OZ
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
NOTE: When choosing a size we recommend considering if you are going to be wearing Side Plates, Radios, or both as those will add girth to the inside of the cummerbund.