TOURNIQUET NOT INCLUDED - RIGID TQ CASE ALONE
The Gen 7 C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case® was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry the life-saving C-A-T® Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case).
The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet tightly in place with no straps or covers. The tourniquet can be quickly and easily removed by grabbing and pulling the top part of the C-A-T® Tourniquet. The case also includes a hook and loop cross to identify it as medical equipment.
- Allows you to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- NOTE: Compatible with the C-A-T® Gen 7 (sold separately)
- Packaged: H 4.75 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 3.8 oz
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.