The malleable SAM Splint II from North American Rescue is versatile; it can be easily molded to fit almost any fracture. It is also lightweight for easy transport, strong for reliable support and expertly designed for patient comfort. Waterproof and impervious to environmental extremes, its durable design performs equally well under any conditions. The practical SAM® Splint II™ is also easy-to-clean, reusable and compact so it minimizes storage and maximizes usefulness.
- Specifically designed to meet military requirements
- Easily molded to fit most fractures
- Both lightweight and strong
- Easy to clean
- Impervious to environmental extremes
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions
- NSN: 6515-01-494-1951
- Packaged: H 9.25 in. x W 4.25 in. x D 1 in.
- Splint Unfolded: L 36 in. x W 4.25 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz
First, thank you all for your service. As a veteran too, your company is at the top of my list.
I received a high quality product, quick. The fantastic price was just a bonus.
Packaged well and shipped fast. I will be setting up an account and plan to order again from you.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.