The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Coat is a lightweight, breathable alternative to the standard issue ACU used by the U.S. Army. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes.
- Raglan sleeve front with a 5-button closure and pen slot
- Fold down collar with a fusible interlining
- Long sleeves with cuffs and one button, three buttonholes adjustable cuff tab
- Loop fields on front
- Two bellow style top opening upper sleeve pockets with eyelet drain hole
- 100% nylon elbow reinforcements
- Identification Friend or Foe tab covers with hook and loop fasteners on both sleeves
- Double-turned and cleaned finished hem
- Lightweight nylon/cotton Ripstop fabric
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.