Made by SealLine, official USMC issue. If you're used to using the USGI Wet Weather bags, this is like stepping up from an old reliable Honda to the latest and greatest high speed Ferrari. The MAC Sack is a lightweight dry bag that is flexible and quick to close with a water tight seal. If you're replacing USGI Wet Weather Bags with these, you'll wonder why you didn't do this years ago. I take two, one full of clean underwear and another full of all of my electronics. When you set up camp, the electronics come out and the second bag becomes a airtight dirty laundry sack.
Like its larger sibling the ILBE Sack, the MAC Sack is a special-issue compression dry sack designed exclusively for the U.S. Marine Corps. It’s the ideal solution for low-capacity, low-profile watertight protection in extremely abusive environments. It’s made to order for year-round guiding, daily abuse and for those who are particularly harsh of their gear.
- Extreme Durability: 210D oxford nylon with high-tenacity polyurethane coating.
- Air-Tight Compression: Low-profile, flexible purge valve slides easily into hatches and backpacks.
- Watertight Seal: Exclusive SealLine® DrySeal™ roll-down closure.
- Light Weight: The best combination of light weight and extreme durability for a wide range of uses.
- Color: Olive Green
- Weight: 3.3 oz / 93 g
- Diameter: 7 in / 18 cm
- Height: 13 in / 33 cm
- Volume: 549 cu. in / 9 liters
- PVC-Free: Yes
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.