The FRACU, or Flame Resistant Army Combat Uniform, is an FR version of the standard Army uniform. These uniforms are made for US Army contract by various US Government contractors.This uniform is approved for US Army and US Air Force wear through the transition to the newer OCP Scorpion Pattern.
- Color: OEF Multicam (Operation Enduring Freedom Camouflage Pattern)
- Pocket Style: Velcro-Flap Closure
- Cuff Style: Button Closure
- Pen Pockets: 3
- Mandarin Collar: Yes
- IR Glint Tabs: Yes
- LIN: C68926
- Sewn to Military Specification GL/PD 07-13
- Made with Defender™ M combat fabric
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Contains Lenzing FR® which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort
- Approved for use by the US Army and US Air Force
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.