The Eagle Industries Ambidextrous Belt IFAK is a modular IFAK platform intended to be mounted on a belt. It is both MOLLE/PALS compatible and belt compatible with pass-through slots for mounting to a belt.
The Ambidextrous Belt IFAK features a dual-ended 520E stretch sleeve with dual-ended IFAK internal caddy that can be pulled in either direction. There is a webbing/shock cord retention system on the inside of the front flap and segmented elastic webbing for content storage.
- MOLLE/PALS compatible IFAK platform
- Pass-through slots for mounting to a belt
- Dual ended 520E Tweave stretch sleeve
- Dual-ended IFAK internal caddy that can be pulled either direction
- Webbing/shock cord retention system on inside of front flap
- Segmented elastic webbing for content storage
- MIL-SPEC 500D Nylon
- 520E 4-way Stretch Nylon
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 7.9 oz
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.