The Eagle Industries Center Pull Hanging Aid Kit (CPHAK) features a hook/loop panel for positioning the pouch below the plate bag. The dual-zipper design and large center loop allow for one hand ambidextrous opening. The CPHAK is designed with a front 520E stretch pocket for small items, a loop field for medical insignias or blood type patches, a rear 520E stretch pocket sized for 6x6 armor panel to double as an abdomen/groin protector, and dual-side 520E stretch pockets for easy-access glove/TQ storage. The user-configurable internal panels are made from laser cut Squadron laminate material.
- Hook and loop panel positions pouch below plate bag
- Dual zipper design and large center loop for one hand, ambidextrous opening.
- Front Tweave 520E stretch pocket for small items
- Loop field for medical insignias or blood type patch
- Rear Tweave 520E stretch pocket sized for 6x6" armor panel to double as a lower abdomen/groin protector
- Dual size Tweave 520E stretch pockets for easy-access glove/tourniquet storage
- User-configurable internal panels made from laser cut Squadron material
- MIL-SPEC 500D Nylon
- 520E 4-way Stretch Nylon
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 12" x 4"
- Weight: 9 oz
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.