When your operation takes you into the most rugged terrain, the QUEST 4D GTX FORCES 2 gives you the support and grip of a mountain boot, but still has the flexibility to take a knee or sprint to the target in tough conditions.
- Precise Fit: Developed through experience in trail running, Sensifit wraps around the entire midcourt area to ensure a snug, comfortable fit for every foot shape.
Stability: Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue for all-trek comfort.
Secure Grip: Salomon's non-marking Contagrip® soles have a reverse chevron pattern that grips on wet, loose, hard or dry surfaces.
- All Terrain Contagrip®: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
4D Advanced Chassis™: This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
Nubuck leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
Dual density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
Medial protective pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
Lace locker: A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
ISO 20344:2011: A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.
- ISO 2419:2012: 2.0mm thick leather for increased durability.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather
- Drop: 12 in mm
- Heel stack height: 36.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 24.5 mm
- Weight: 650 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: None
Salomon's FORCES Line is intended to be unisex. The sizing listed in the Order Size column is US Men's sizing. Conversions for US Women's sizing, UK, Europe, and Japan are also listed.
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH||US Women's||UK||EUR||Japan|
|7||9.6" (24.5 cm)||8||6.5||40||25.0|
|7.5||9.8" (25 cm)||8.5||7||40 2/3||25.5|
|8||10" (25.5 cm)||9||7.5||41 1.2||26.0|
|8.5||10.2" (26 cm)||9.5||8||42||26.6|
|9||10.4" (26.5 cm)||10||8.5||42 2/3||27.0|
|9.5||10.6" (27 cm)||10.5||9||43 1/2||27.5|
|10||10.8" (27.5 cm)||11||9.5||44||28.0|
|10.5||11" (28 cm)||11.5||10||44 2/3||28.5|
|11||11.2" (28.5 cm)||12||10.5||45 1/2||29.0|
|11.5||11.4" (29 cm)||12.5||11||46||29.5|
|12||11.6" (29.5 cm)||13||11.5||46 2/3||30.0|
|12.5||11.8" (30 cm)||13.5||12||47 1/2||30.5|
|13||12" (30.5 cm)||14||12.5||48||31.0|
|14||12.4" (31.5 cm)||15||13.5||49 1/3||32.0|
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.