A long-time favorite of tactical athletes and staying true to its legendary roots, the 6th version Salomon Speedcross 6 is lighter with an even more grippy connection to the ground and faster mud evacuation. The FORCES-specific version features more room across the forefoot.
- Aggressive Grip - The fourth generation of our legendary Speedcross lug pattern is an even hungrier monster for eating up soft, technical trails.
- Precise Foothold - Feel one with the trail with a precise combination of Sensifit with Quicklace, performance last shape and endoFit.
- Lightweight Protection - Just enough to provide protection for technical trail running.
- OUTSOLE: Mud Contagrip® is built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- MIDSOLE: EnergyCell™ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Made with recycled materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- UPPER MATERIAL: Anti-debris Mesh & Ripstop Fabric. Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed. Ripstop fabrics with reinforcement resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace™ lacing system is a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Waterproofness: None
- Drop: 10 mm
- Heel stack height: 32 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 22 mm
- Weight: 262 g
Salomon's FORCES Line is intended to be unisex. The sizing listed in the Order Size column is US Men's sizing. Conversions for US Women's sizing, UK, Europe, and Japan are also listed.
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH||US Women's||UK||EUR||Japan|
|7||9.6" (24.5 cm)||8||6.5||40||25.0|
|7.5||9.8" (25 cm)||8.5||7||40 2/3||25.5|
|8||10" (25.5 cm)||9||7.5||41 1.2||26.0|
|8.5||10.2" (26 cm)||9.5||8||42||26.6|
|9||10.4" (26.5 cm)||10||8.5||42 2/3||27.0|
|9.5||10.6" (27 cm)||10.5||9||43 1/2||27.5|
|10||10.8" (27.5 cm)||11||9.5||44||28.0|
|10.5||11" (28 cm)||11.5||10||44 2/3||28.5|
|11||11.2" (28.5 cm)||12||10.5||45 1/2||29.0|
|11.5||11.4" (29 cm)||12.5||11||46||29.5|
|12||11.6" (29.5 cm)||13||11.5||46 2/3||30.0|
|12.5||11.8" (30 cm)||13.5||12||47 1/2||30.5|
|13||12" (30.5 cm)||14||12.5||48||31.0|
|14||12.4" (31.5 cm)||15||13.5||49 1/3||32.0|
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.