The Salomon XA FORCES MID GORE-TEX EN is a lightweight, all conditions tactical boot for moving fast in the most critical situations. Based on Salomon's iconic XA PRO 3D, this special forces oriented boot is more durable in every way and has a beefier outsole.
The new EN designation means that the soles on these boots have been tested and certified to be slip/oil resistant, puncture resistant (outsole), and have antistatic properties.
- Reinforced Durability: Every component gets reinforcement, from the stitching to the mesh to the laces to the outsole.
Advanced Stability: Coming from Trail Running, Salomon's 3D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, offers great protection and stability for all-trek comfort.
- Lightweight Construction: Even with the added durability, XA FORCES MID GORE-TEX EN is still one of the lightest shoe in its category.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis optimizes motion control and energy management and provides protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- All Terrain Contagrip®: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Dual density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Nubuck leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Medial protective pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- ISO 20344:2011: A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.
- ISO 2419:2012: 2.0mm thick leather for increased durability.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather / Textile MCL
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Heel stack height: 28.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 18.5 mm
- Weight: 540 g
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
Salomon's FORCES Line is intended to be unisex. The sizing listed in the Order Size column is US Men's sizing. Conversions for US Women's sizing, UK, Europe, and Japan are also listed.
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH||US Women's||UK||EUR||Japan|
|7||9.6" (24.5 cm)||8||6.5||40||25.0|
|7.5||9.8" (25 cm)||8.5||7||40 2/3||25.5|
|8||10" (25.5 cm)||9||7.5||41 1.2||26.0|
|8.5||10.2" (26 cm)||9.5||8||42||26.6|
|9||10.4" (26.5 cm)||10||8.5||42 2/3||27.0|
|9.5||10.6" (27 cm)||10.5||9||43 1/2||27.5|
|10||10.8" (27.5 cm)||11||9.5||44||28.0|
|10.5||11" (28 cm)||11.5||10||44 2/3||28.5|
|11||11.2" (28.5 cm)||12||10.5||45 1/2||29.0|
|11.5||11.4" (29 cm)||12.5||11||46||29.5|
|12||11.6" (29.5 cm)||13||11.5||46 2/3||30.0|
|12.5||11.8" (30 cm)||13.5||12||47 1/2||30.5|
|13||12" (30.5 cm)||14||12.5||48||31.0|
|14||12.4" (31.5 cm)||15||13.5||49 1/3||32.0|
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.