Use the Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator to illuminate and fluoresce trip wires, as a rescue beacon, or to mark landing zones and area perimeters. The C-TRIP projects a brilliant 15 foot green laser line at 15 feet. Easily scan doorways, halls or stair wells with one pass. The battery end cap assembly features a push button switch with constant on/off performance.
The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator features an FDA Class IIIa green laser module powered by easily procured CR123A batteries, common to most laser, scope and tactical light systems. The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator provides an effective solution for trip wire detection or as a rescue beacon. No NVG's necessary. It is easily carried, rugged and reliable, and is both waterproof and impact resistant.
- Wavelength: 532 nm (Green - 98% IR Filter)
- Output Power: 4.0 ~ 5.0 mW Z-Bolt® "plus" Certified
- Laser Safety Class - FDA Class IIIa
- Line Output: 15 Foot Line at 15 Feet
- Diode Circuit Type: Computerized APC
- Output Mode: Constant Wave
- Beam Divergence: 1.0 mRad
- Beam Diameter at Source: 1.1 mm
- Dimensions: 126 mm X 25.4 mm x 25.4mm
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.