Use the Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator to illuminate and fluoresce trip wires, as a rescue beacon, or to mark landing zones and area perimeters. The C-TRIP-IR projects a brilliant 15 foot infrared laser line at 15 feet, not visible by the naked eye but easily seen under night vision devices. Scan doorways, halls or stair wells with one pass. The battery end cap assembly features a push button switch with constant on/off performance.
The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator features an FDA Class IIIa infrared laser module powered by easily procured CR123A batteries, common to most laser, scope and tactical light systems. The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator provides an effective solution for trip wire detection or as a rescue beacon. It is easily carried, rugged and reliable, and is both waterproof and impact resistant.
- US FDA/CDRH Accession #1920647-000 / Civilian Legal
- Weight - 118 grams (4.1 oz.) with Switch & 1 pc CR123A
- Overall Dimensions - L 126 mm X 25.4 mm x 25.4mm
- Line Output Specifications - 36° Fan Angle
- Line Output Specifications - 15' Line @ 15'
- 6000 Series T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Wavelength (Color) - 830 nm (Infrared)
- Seventy Five (75) Hour Battery Life
- FDA Safety Class I / ANSI Class 1
- Output Power - < 0.7 mW
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.