The patented C-A-T® is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research. Tests proved that the C-A-T® completely occluded blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with significant hemorrhage. As such, it's the official tourniquet of the U.S. Army
Gen 7 is the latest version, featuring a NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards. Improved parts include a reinforced windlass, stabilization plate, windlass clip and writeable windlass security strap. Still features NAR's signature Red Tip Technology® elliptical tab providing added visual clues during application
GEN 7 FEATURES
- Single Routing Buckle - Faster application and effective slack removal resulting in decreased blood loss and fewer windlass turns to achieve arterial occlusion, simplified training with single protocol directions for all applications
Windlass Rod - Increased diameter for enhanced strength, aggressive ribbing for improved grip
Windlass Clip - Bilateral beveled entry for rapid windlass lock, bilateral buttress for added strength
- Windlass Strap - Sonic welded to clip for constant contact, color changed to Grey for tactical considerations
- Stabilization Bar - Reinforced, beveled contact bar maintains the plate's integrity and decreases skin pinching
- Dimensions: 6.5" L x 2.4" W x 1.5" D (packaged)
- Dimensions: 37.5" L (open)
- Weight: 2.7 oz
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.