The North American Rescue (NAR) Elastic Wrap Bandage is designed to provide support and compression during recovery and return to activity. Available in widths of 2, 3, 4 and 6 in., these latex free compression wraps are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, easy to use, and adjustable for a custom fit. They provide a moderate level of support, and are ideal for securing hot/cold packs, splinting, sprains, strains, swelling, and general soreness.
- Latex-free elastic wrap bandage designed to provide support and compression
- Hook closure enables the bandage to be wrapped easily and secured without clips
- Ideal for securing hot/cold packs, splinting, sprains, strains, swelling and general soreness
- Packaged Size: Diameter 2 in. x W 3 in. (rolled)
- Bandage Size: W 3 in. x L 5 yd (fully stretched)
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- NSN: 6510-01-230-8702
- Packaged Size: Diameter 2 in. x W 4 in. (rolled)
- Bandage: W 4 in. x L 5 yd (fully stretched)
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- NSN (4"): 6510-01-171-5130
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.