North American Rescue’s compact, vacuum-sealed Individual Aid Kit is designed to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. The items in this kit are simple to use by non-medically trained caregivers. The purpose of this kit is to control bleeding and cover penetrating injuries until medically trained responders arrive on scene.
- Compact first aid kit to treat penetrating and other traumatic injuries
- Designed for non-medically trained caregivers to control bleeding until medically trained responders arrive on scene
- Vacuum packaged & easy-to-open with the medical supplies needed to begin treatment
- 1x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1x NAR 4” ETD
- 1x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1x 1” Surgical Tape
- 1x Bear Claw Glove kit, Large
- Weight - 6.6 oz
- H 5.75 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 2 in.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
This Aid Kit is Perfect size to toss into your shooters bag for the range or in the door of your vehicle for those rare "just incase moments".
however this NAR Aid Kit has the pivotal materials incase of an accident while shooting. The NAR Aid Kit is not just for shooters also for adventurous individuals who take to the trails (walking or bike riding) this is an amazing item to have in your bag! Highly recommended!!
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.