The M-FAK, North American Rescue's Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. At half the size of the popular T.O.R.K. platform, the M-FAK is currently the smallest platform available in the NAR product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment.
The M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon pouch opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The pouch's exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to a duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder (sold separately) if needed.
- NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
- Half the size of the popular T.O.R.K. platform
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Measurements: L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.