NSN #: 6510-01-605-2234
North American Rescue’s S-Rolled Gauze is the ideal solution for a compact, easy to use, cotton s-rolled gauze designed for both linear and basic bandaging. Made of premium cotton, NAR’s S-Rolled Gauze can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for minor wound bandaging.
The S-Rolled Gauze is packaged in a unique dispenser that allows for controlled application and protects unused portions from contamination during application. Its low cube space requirement and rugged, durable vacuum sealed packaging make it easy to fit in both individual first aid kits and medic kits.
- Gauze is a sterile, 6-ply, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd. length cotton gauze
- Unique and convenient packaging configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging
- Packaged in a low cube space, rugged and durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red Tip Technology with tear notches for easy opening
- Vacuum Packaged: Packaged: L 3 in. x W 2 in. x D 1 in.
- Gauze: W 4.5 in. x L 4.1 yd
- Weight: 1.2 oz
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.