A small, square-shaped dressing designed to fit the palm of the hand (a commonly burned area) or the back of the hand, near the knuckles. Water-Jel® Military burn dressings have a more durable and more compact packaging than the consumer version, and the label can be read with night vision goggles.
Water-Jel® is a gel-soaked, sterile dressing that stops burn progression, cools the skin, eases pain, and protects against airborne contamination. The new gel used is clear (instead of opaque) which allows emergency department staff to see what is happening to the burn site without removing the gel. This product is no longer scented with tea tree oil, this is for ease in the emergency room as well as being less detectable in military applications.
This Water-Jel® product contains a new and improved formula in response to feedback from various emergency departments. The new gel used is clear (instead of opaque) which allows emergency department staff to see what is happening to the burn site without removing the gel. This product is no longer scented with tea tree oil, this is for ease in the emergency room as well as being less detectable in military applications. The change in formula has not affected the consistency of the gel, it won’t stick to the surface of a burn injury, which means it does not have to be aggressively removed. Hyaluronic Acid has also been added to the revised recipe, which modulates the inflammatory response and facilitates wound closure, and MICRO Kill Antibacterial has been included to protect the wound from infection.
- Stops the burning process AND provides pain relief
- Portable—on the scene—when seconds count!
- Cools the burn, dissipates heat
- Easy to use, and can be used on any burn
- Evaporates slowly
- Non-adherent, easy to remove
- Covers and protects against contamination
- Helps prevent infection
- Won’t irritate the eyes, nose, or mouth
- Clear formula allows professionals to see burn site without removing gel
- Odor free for more diverse application
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid to aid in the helming of the burn injury
- Contains MICRO Kill Antibacterial to protect the wound from infection
- Packaging Dimensions: 5.75" W x 6" H x 0.25" D
- Bandage Dimensions: 4" W x 4" H
- Weight: 1.6 oz
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
If you navigate over to the larger version (8x18) of this the exact same comments apply. This is a smaller version of the same excellent Milspec product. Get both sizes-you won’t be sorry!
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.