Sew torn fabrics and replace missing buttons anywhere you go with the GEAR AID Sewing Kit. This travel size kit includes large needles and heavy duty thread to fix nylon, canvas, CORDURA, neoprene, vinyl and other durable fabric. Whether at home or while traveling, fix torn clothes, uniforms, tents, backpacks, and sleeping bags immediately with this kit. Similarly, when buttons get lost, replace them with new ones included in the kit that match almost any outdoor gear. When on the trail or in the field, access to new gear is often not possible. Use this compact Sewing Kit to repair torn gear or replace missing parts so it can continue to perform outside.
- Heavy Duty – Make durable repairs on the go with this complete sewing kit to repair outdoor gear and fabrics
- Lightweight – Pack all the essential sewing tools in a compact 1”x 3” twist tube container for quick storage; weighs under 2 oz
- Compatible – Easily mend holes and tears with thread and buttons that match outdoor/military fabrics
- Multipurpose – Repair clothing, uniforms and camp gear with quality sewing tools including large needles and heavy duty thread
- Kit Contents: Thimble, seam ripper, thread (#69 Coyote), coyote buttons (#30), two sewing needles (#18 and #16), three straight pins and two safety pins
- For Use On: outerwear, uniforms, tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, and rucksacks
- Size: 1”x 3” (twist tube)
- Weight: 1.6 oz
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.