Looking for a tent that's combat rated? The COMBAT Two-Person Tent is in service all across the world! These tents are made by either Diamond or Eureka for military contract, so the manufacturer may vary.
This two-man, three-season, free-standing, double wall tent incorporates a vapor permeable tent body with a waterproof floor and fly, which also provides 20 square feet of additional gear storage. Each COMBAT tent is extremely tough and durable. Tested at Aberdeen and in the field, there are over 100,000 COMBAT tents fielded to date and no returns! The COMBAT Tent has two doors (entrance/exit openings), and using shock-corded poles, requires no special tools for erection and striking. Additionally, the rain fly is adaptable for use independent of the tent body, utilizing the poles and stakes provided.
- TENT TYPE: Freestanding, 3-pole, dome tent with bathtub floor
- FLOOR AREA: 38 square foot main tent body
- WEIGHT: 8 lbs. 6 oz. tent, fly and frame / 10 lbs. 6 oz. with Repair Kit/Stakes
- HEIGHT: 46” (+/- 1”)
- VESTIBULE AREA: 2 vestibules for 20 square feet of additional gear storage
- TENT BODY: Flame retardant, 70D, 98P polyurethane coated ripstop nylon - 2 large drop-down doors with mesh windows, waterproof bathtub floor
- RAIN FLY: Waterproof, flame retardant, full coverage blackout material with taped seams - 2 vestibules - fly is reversible to Desert Tan from Woodland Camo
- NETTING: All netting is 40D nylon “no-see-um” for protection from dust and small insects
- FRAME: Easy shock corded, cold weather, black anodized aluminum frame (.355” diameter 7075-T9)
- REPAIR KIT / STAKE BAG, with CONTENTS: Includes stakes and repair kit
- WIND: Able to withstand 40 mph steady winds and 55 mph wind gusts
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.