Factory fresh, not old stock! Tritium will last for 12+ years from purchase.
They’ve been to battlefields all over the world. As the U.S. Military’s official compass manufacturer, Cammenga’s Tritium Lensatic Compasses have proven themselves repeatedly in almost every kind of environment and situation. With each compass, you carry the added assurance of Tritium-based, self-powered lighting that needs no “recharging.” To put it simply: When it comes to performance and accuracy, Cammenga leaves all other compasses behind.FEATURES
- Equipped with 7 Tritium micro-lights, providing continuous illumination for over 12 years.
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Waterproof to considerable depths.
- Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.
- NSN: 6605-01-196-6971