The Casio G-Shock GBD800UC-3 Power Trainer Resin Army Green Men's Watch is a great entry level, affordable G-Shock for military users, law enforcement, or just your everyday citizen. These are the latest additions to the new POWER TRAINER sports lineup from G-SHOCK. The good-looking designs and utility colors of these models maximize coordination possibilities with both everyday fashions and training wear.
Function-wise, these watches link with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that enhance workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. The app also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, to calculate the calories you burn, to specify a daily step target, to create timer combinations and send them to the watch, to store stopwatch measurement data, to view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and other features for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim. Back wings on the inside of the bands where they connect to the case, a new band ring shape that prevents sliding, and more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, all add up to a more comfortable fit. You can make fine adjustments to the band size.
- Shock Resistant
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 200M Water Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 seconds)
- Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute. second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
- Module: 3464
- LED: White
- Size of Case: 54.1 x 48.6 x 15.5 mm
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.