The Eagle Industries Center Pull Hanging Aid Kit (CPHAK) features a hook/loop panel for positioning the pouch below the plate bag. The dual-zipper design and large center loop allow for one hand ambidextrous opening. The CPHAK is designed with a front 520E stretch pocket for small items, a loop field for medical insignias or blood type patches, a rear 520E stretch pocket sized for 6x6 armor panel to double as an abdomen/groin protector, and dual-side 520E stretch pockets for easy-access glove/TQ storage. The user-configurable internal panels are made from laser cut Squadron laminate material.
- Hook and loop panel positions pouch below plate bag
- Dual zipper design and large center loop for one hand, ambidextrous opening.
- Front Tweave 520E stretch pocket for small items
- Loop field for medical insignias or blood type patch
- Rear Tweave 520E stretch pocket sized for 6x6" armor panel to double as a lower abdomen/groin protector
- Dual size Tweave 520E stretch pockets for easy-access glove/tourniquet storage
- User-configurable internal panels made from laser cut Squadron material
- MIL-SPEC 500D Nylon
- 520E 4-way Stretch Nylon
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 12" x 4"
- Weight: 9 oz