Designed with durability and versatility in mind, the Tanu Dive and Rescue Knife has a corrosion-resistant, blunt tip blade with a brushed stainless-steel finish for salt water adventures big or small. Its burly, rubberized handle provides a secure grip with a finger stop for added safety during each dive. With a long continuous blade, a serrated edge, line cutter, and mountable sheath that can attach to shoulder straps, the Tanu is also a handy cutting tool for fishing, paddling, or rescue.
- The durable, full tang blade is made with 304 stainless-steel to resist corrosion and the rigors of salt water adventures
- Blunt tip blade won’t puncture inflatables and offers a sharp straight and serrated edge with line cutter – making it a useful multipurpose tool
- Features a rubberized handle for a secure grip and finger stop; use its rounded end as a tank banger for underwater communication
- Included quick-release sheath with removable belt clip is webbing compatible, or use the lanyard hole for tethering to gear
- Blade Length: 3”
- Thickness: 0.125”
- Steel: 304
- Finish: brushed stainless-steel
- Overall Length: 8.5”
- Handle Material: thermoplastic rubber grip and acetal handle
Sheath Material: acetal sheath and spring stainless-steel belt clip
Weight: 4.62 oz
- Overall Weight (knife + sheath): 6.58 oz
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.