The Ops-Core Head-Loc suspension is originally intended for rigourous activitied while wearing NVG devices, but has quickly become the best helmet upgrade for the money. If you're still using the issued H-style chinstrap, this upgrade will immediately improve your helmet comfort. This is a right eye dominant model (buckle on left side).
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed to resolve the issue of NVG instability caused by helmets slipping on the head.
- Intended for users conducting rigorous activities while wearing heavier NVGs like PVS-15 and ANVIS-9 mounted to front of helmet.
- Features 5th adjustment tab on nape pad to provide extra support and prevent back and forth helmet rotation.
- Patented Head-Loc tabs provide instant one-handed chinstrap adjustment while wearing the helmet.
- Simplified strap geometry with straight force lines and unique design eliminate loose ends.
- Padded leather chin cup and nape pad provide support during long missions.
- Custom webbing weave provides greater durability and ventilation.
- Available in left or right eye configurations to keep buckle on opposite side of weapon sighting.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with all Ops-Core and ACH/ECH style helmets.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.