The Ops-Core Head-Loc suspension is originally intended for rigourous activitied while wearing NVG devices, but has quickly become the best helmet upgrade for the money. If you're still using the issued H-style chinstrap, this upgrade will immediately improve your helmet comfort. This is a right eye dominant model (buckle on left side).
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed to resolve the issue of NVG instability caused by helmets slipping on the head.
- Intended for users conducting rigorous activities while wearing heavier NVGs like PVS-15 and ANVIS-9 mounted to front of helmet.
- Features 5th adjustment tab on nape pad to provide extra support and prevent back and forth helmet rotation.
- Patented Head-Loc tabs provide instant one-handed chinstrap adjustment while wearing the helmet.
- Simplified strap geometry with straight force lines and unique design eliminate loose ends.
- Padded leather chin cup and nape pad provide support during long missions.
- Custom webbing weave provides greater durability and ventilation.
- Available in left or right eye configurations to keep buckle on opposite side of weapon sighting.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with all Ops-Core and ACH/ECH style helmets.