The D3 Sling is the result of over 15 years of special operations use, revision, and improvement, delivering a versatile platform intuitive to the point where the rifle becomes a natural extension of the body.
The D3 Sling features the proprietary Quick Detach Tri-Glide (QD Tri-Glide) providing one-handed transition from two-point to single-point sling configuration. The quick adjust system enables rapid transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to a stable combat ready shooting position. The D3 Sling also features a comfortable low profile hydrophobic pad, inspired by Arc’teryx climbing harnesses, one of the world's leading mountaineering companies, to provide unparalleled comfort and stability without adding weight or bulk.
All D3 Slings include a QD Swivel Mount with Recessed Plunger on the back end (stock/receiver attachment point) to eliminate the risk of accidental sling disengagement from the rifle, and a QD Swivel Mount with a Non-Recessed Plunger on the front end (handguard/QD Tri-Glide attachment point) to improve tacticity for transition between two-point and single-point sling configuration.
- Full Sling: 34.5” to 58” (L) x 1” (W)
- Front End: 31.5” to 17” (L) x 1” (W)
- Back End: 7” to 15” (L) x 1” (W)
- Sling Pad: 11” (L) x 1.75” (W)
- 4.7 oz
- MIL-SPEC nylon webbing
- 4-way stretch nylon/elastane
- Hydrophobic closed cell foam (antimicrobial)
- Sling Tri-Glide: Machined steel construction with black oxide coating
- QD Tri-Glide: Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized
- QD Swivel Mounts: Machined steel construction with non-reflective manganese phosphate coating
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.