MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
The High Speed Gear 24/7 Trauma Ankle wrap could be a life-saving part of your EDC equipment. This medical ankle wrap is designed to carry essential supplies to stabilize a gunshot wound, neatly tucked away on your ankle and disguised by your pant leg.
- Designed for one tourniquet, combat gauze, compact compression bandage and nitrile gloves
- Expandable storage will also fit chest seals, gauze and a clothing cutter, if desired
- Glove pocket on elastic strap folds flat when not used
- Neoprene padding behind tourniquet pocket protects ankle from hard contact with tourniquet and adds grip
- Features breathable spacer mesh for comfort
- Elastic strap offers adaptable fit over the ankle or a boot
- Dimensions: 18.25” L x 2” W x 5.5” H (46.35 cm x 5.08 cm x 13.97 cm)
- Weight: .275 lb (124.73 g)
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
I like the theory of ankle EDC, but it's very hard to fit a tourniquet, quick clot, and a compress bandage/vet wrap under your pant leg. Unless you wear bell bottom jeans, you're going to be packing very light. It might be a better idea to just wear a tacticool fanny pack.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.