FULL SYSTEM - MED ROLL & CARRIER - MEDICAL SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED
The ReFlex™ IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex is a two-piece system, med roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies. This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK.
- Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 “-2.25”, and horizontally on MOLLE
- Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
- “Mini” MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5” or two-row MOLLE panels
- Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
- Dimensions: 8”L x 3”W x 5.5”H (20.32cm x 7.62cm x 13.97cm)
- Weight: .485 lbs (220 g)
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
Great design top notch material hours of thought have been put into this med pouch. From the glove pouch that allows you to access them without removing the whole thing to the retention and grab handles this thing is awesome.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.