MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
The HSGI ReVive™ is a compact pouch designed to carry immediately accessible, essential medical gear. The pouch is built around treating a gunshot wound and is intended to fit a chest seal, 4 trauma dressing, combat gauze, trauma shears and two pairs of nitrile gloves, but will also fit other similar items. The patent-pending RipCord insert enables the contents to be quickly and easily deployed within a self-contained harness, preventing users from fumbling for the needed item or dumping the contents of the pouch.
- Patent-pending, quick-pull RipCord design allows one-handed, single-motion access to supplies
- Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) pull tab for easy, no-look access
- Elastic RipCord organizer keeps supplies together
- Durable, stretch-woven material compresses contents, keeping profile small
- External glove pockets allow access to gloves without opening pouch
- Adjustable cinch on main compartment opening
- Features HANK anchor loops for attaching a TQ or other items
- Includes rear slot for medical shears
- “Mini” MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts 1.5”-3” (adjusts in .5” increments) or two-row MOLLE panels or larger
- Features loop panel for patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
- Dimensions: 4”L x 3.25”W x 5..25”H (10.16cm x 8.255cm x 13.34cm)
- Weight: .262 lbs (118.84 g)
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the US.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.