The London Bridge Trading 1476A Three Day Assault Pack has been around longer than some of you reading this. This classic design is made right here in Virginia Beach, VA. Berry Compliant and ready to rock.
- Mid-sized patrol pack, capable of carrying three plus days worth of gear, MRE’s, cleaning utilities etc.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Front accessory pocket
- Back padding provided by 3/8” closed cell inner core
- Removable waist strap, used for equalizing the load across the combatants hips
- Interior pocket for hydration pouch or internal frame for structural rigidity (not included)
- Modular attachment points on the front of pack, compatible with all U.S. Military MOLLE components
- Heavy duty reinforced carry handle
- Two adjustable cinch straps on each side pack; good for spare barrels, sleeping mats, SMAW rockets etc.
- Overall dimensions approx: 14” L x 8” W x 20” H
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
Very nice bag, I love the 500D Cordura that is lighter and smoother than the classic 1000D. The MAS grey color is simply gorgeous. This comes to renew my 15+ years old Eagle 3 days pack. The Eagle held very well and is still usable, but I wanted another color. Sewing quality is IMHO better than Eagle, with nice details, like the Velcro keepers to tie the straps nicely or the extra metal buckle on the shoulder straps that allow to save your day in case the Fastex breaks. Overall the comfort is better than the eagle pack, the shoulder straps being more padded, and the bag wears higher in the back.
Great service as well from Double Tap, the pack was dispatched quickly, with reasonable shipping fees.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.