INCLUDES SUREFIRE SF18650B RECHARGABLE BATTERY
The new Surefire Scout Light® Pro Dual Fuel is the ultimate singleoutput WeaponLight, uniting the combat-proven elements of the M600DF Scout Light® with SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM). The LPM delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
The Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel features a recoilproof, ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B* rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel ideal for closeto longer-range applications. A slight press of the Z68 tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tailcap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the rugged and lightweight Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
- Dual Fuel, virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with 123A batteries or 1,500 lumens with included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery & charger kit
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close- to longer-range operations
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro IR rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 5.56 Inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 5.5 ounces
- Batteries: SF18650B
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
- Construction: Aluminum
- 18650 Rechargable Battery
- Output: 1,500 Lumens*
- Runtime: 1.5 Hours**
- 123A Non-rechargeable Battery
- Output: 1,200 Lumens*
- Runtime: 1.25 Hours**
*SF18650B battery required for 1,500 lumen output, 1.5 hours runtime, and 250 meter beam distance
**All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.