The Suunto M-9 wrist compass is designed for maximum usability while keeping your hands free. A favorite of military members, as it allows for hands free navigation while maintaining weapons readiness. The large luminous card has 5* increments for navigation and is great for geocaching, hiking, scrambling, or traveling in an unfamiliar city. The compass features a side window for taking bearings and a ratchet mechanism allows you to set a desired direction. The strap features a buckle and can be worn over a light jacket.
- Balanced for northern hemisphere
- Wrist compass
- Jewel bearing
- Luminescent compass card
- Side-reading window for taking bearings
- Ratchet mechanism to set desired direction
- Velcro strap included
- NSN: 6605-01-543-8145, 6605-58-000-0975
- Operating Temperature: -22 to +140F (-30 to +60C).
- Increments: 5 degrees
- Liquid-Filled: Yes
- Luminous Points/Bezel: Yes
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
- Suunto limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Finland
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.