Created by a Marine combat veteran, the True North Concepts GripStop was the first product on the market to properly address correct ergonomics. The unique serrated front radius allows the user to “pull” rearward into the shoulder pocket, and maintain a solid purchase with the support hand. This feature also works great as a barrier-stop against walls, rock, automotive frames, and barricades. The GripStop has been combat-proven by American Special Operations Forces and Marines in multiple combat theaters, and will survive the toughest abuse. This product holds a lifetime, “no questions asked” free replacement guarantee from True North Concepts.
- Fits standard 1913 Picatinny rails
- Flat-tip screw head for mounting with a common screwdriver or multitool
- Built-in barrier stop for added accuracy
- Made with pride in the USA
- Weight : 2 oz with hardware
- Rugged 6061-T6 Aluminum construction
- MilSpec Type III anodized finish
Very please with this grip stop and this company.
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.