A US Military standard for aviators and forces on the ground requiring tactility and dexterity with thermal and flash fire protection in intermediate cold weather conditions. Originally intended for military aircrews requiring an intermediate level of cold-weather hand protection, the Winter Flyer's Glove has also become a standard issue intermediate cold weather utility and combat glove for the US Army. Flexible, comfortable and durable, the performance in conditions of approximately 15° to 40° F.
- THERMOLITE®/Thinsulate™ Insulation lining and Nomex® cuff offers insulation and thermal protection in colder temperatures
- Flexible, comfortable Nomex® and flame-resistant leather shell provides flash-fire protection
- Outer shell and lining aids in cut resistance and helps prevent blisters by keeping hands warm and dry during strenuous activity and in cold temperatures
- Overall design, dexterous materials and flexor pattern stitching on fingers provides superior trigger finger flexibility and good tactility while operating weapons, combat zone vehicles and equipment
- Durable enough to withstand digging, moving cargo and other heavy-duty activities
- Launderable without losing flame resistant properties
Why choose us?
The best gear, extra fast, at the best prices.
We're veteran founded & led, so we know intimately the need for gear you can trust at prices you can afford. We offer the most innovative new tactical gear, bomb proof military equipment, and affordable used surplus to cover all your mission requirements.